With everything else going on (ammo shortages, geopolitics, domestic issues, the cancellation of 2021’s NRAAM, etc.) you may have missed the Radical Firearms RF/22. It’s a match-grade long rifle chambered in .22lr, and if you’re the type of gun-owner who enjoys the old Ruger 10/22, or even the S&W 15-22, then this will be something you want to know about.
So, if you didn’t catch it when you launched, here’s what you missed.
The RF/22 was designed with the shooting enthusiast in mind. It’s a sleek, solid, well-designed semi-auto you can use to plink, target-shoot, or bring doom upon the local varmint OPFOR using pretty much any sort of Ruger 10/22 compatible magazine available.
Some of its features include an integrated Picatinny rail, a precision-machined bolt, and a match-grade barrel. Read on for a few more.
Radical Firearms RF/22 Specs
• Precision CNC machined, heat treated 17-4 barrel mounting V-Block attached via pre-torqued hex screws at 20 inch-pounds.
• Match grade 16” six groove, 1:16 R/H twist, .920 diameter 1/2×28 threaded 4140 CMV steel barrel.
• Featuring a sport chamber, with an 11-degree match crown, fitted with an RF 7075-T6 pepper pot muzzle brake.
• Guaranteed at one minute of angle or better accuracy.
▪ Dual machined internal bolt tracks that eliminate bolt canting and binding, ensuring a precise receiver to bolt fit.
▪ Precision CNC machined 17-4 stainless steel bolt featuring a round 17-4 stainless firing pin.
▪ Equipped with a round 17-4 stainless charging handle, accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger 10/22 recoil springs and charging handles.
▪ Accepts standard and aftermarket Ruger 10/22 magazines.
▪ CNC machined hard anodized 6065 billet aluminum receiver.
▪ Integrated Picatinny rail.
▪ Factory Ruger™ 10/22* BX-Trigger™ releases clean and crisp at 2.5 to 3.0 pounds.
Learn more about it online at Radical Firearms’ Website.